SHOWCASE AND PROMOTE your green innovation at BCI Aerospace events!
Discover our Green Aviation Village initiatives at
BCI Aerospace & Green Aviation
Pioneer in the promotion of green aviation initiatives, BCI Aerospace strives to assemble all major innovators with the aim of reducing the aerospace industry's impact on our environment.
What is the Green Aviation Village?
A designated BCI Aerospace exhibiting area 100% dedicated to the promotion of environmental innovations in the aerospace and defense sector.
Who can exhibit?
You are a decision-maker: OEM, Engine Manufacturer, Contract Manufacturer, Aerospace cluster, Research Consortium, Academia, Public Authority, International Organization, Airline, Airport…
- You wish to promote your environmental strategy and projects
- You are looking for innovative green solutions
You are a supplier:
- You are selling your expertise, a concept, products, services
- You believe you can offer innovative green solutions to decision-makers
Maximize your visibility in setting with thousands of professional participants from around the world
Benefit from an International media exposure
Get up to speed with ongoing R&D and R&T projects
Learn and debate on critical Green Avaition subjects by taking part in expert workshops
Contribute towards the development of collaborative environmental projects
Green Aviation subjects include:
- Réduction de la consumation de combustible
- Reduced fuel consumption
- More electric aircraft
- Fuel cell and hydrogen technologies
- Alternative and renewable fuels
- Use of renewable energy and storage technologies
- Aircraft design optimization
- Increased operational efficiency of the aircraft
- Technological advances in noise reduction
- Sustainable aircraft structure
- Sustainable infrastructure management
- Equipment repair and refurbishment
- Recycling of materials
- Handling of hazardous materials and waste
+33 5 32 09 20 03