March 26-30, 2013
|Aerospace Meetings Kuala Lumpur|
The last few years, the aerospace events that BCI Aerospace held in France, Tunisia, Montreal, China and Mexico have achieved important success, many international suppliers succeeded to develop their business in these countries through the contacts that they met during our events. New companies were set up with more and more products subcontracted to local manufacturers. Number of our major clients have been strongly suggesting BCI Aerospace to set up an equivalent event as “Aeromart Toulouse” in Malaysia in order to
● Help them to find local suppliers in Malaysia, so they may directly sub-contract the products.
● Bring over their suppliers to Malaysia, work together with Malaysian companies to reduce the production cost;
Aerospace Meetings Kuala Lumpur aims to :
• Provide the opportunities to the Malaysian suppliers to develop business with OEMS and the international companies;
• Help OEMS, and Tier 1 suppliers to develop their supply chain in emerging countries;
• Offer outstanding networking opportunities to manufacturers, tier 1 suppliers, subcontractors, services providers and clusters around the globe.
Malaysian Aerospace market overview :